Online resources/Study helps
- Overdrive – download free ebooks and e-audiobooks from your library
- Overdrive Help – get assistance setting up your device with Overdrive
- Chilton – Quick online access to repair, maintenance, and service information for hundreds of cars, trucks, vans and SUVs on the road today.
- Grolier Online – Access to Grolier databases, including Amazing Animals of the World, America the Beautiful, Lands and Peoples, La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre, and The New Book of Popular Science; plus dictionaries, international news, and more.
- Biography Resource Center – Includes biographical information on thousands of people from throughout history, around the world, and across all disciplines and subject areas.
- ELM – Electronic Library for Minnesota. Search ELM for magazine, newspaper, and journal articles, ebooks, and information from reference sources.
- AskMN – An online service for information and research help available to all Minnesota residents and students 24/7.
Magazine and Newspaper Articles
- EBSCO – Full text or citations for popular magazines and scholarly journals in all subject areas. Includes reference books, book reviews, biographies, primary source documents, and images.
- InfoTrac – Magazines and reference sources for K-12 students, educators, librarians, and also a Spanish language collection.
- ProQuest – Full text for the Star Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Barron’s, USA Today, and hundreds of other newspapers.