Whether you’re looking for college-level, professional development, or personal enrichment courses, Kasson Public Library will soon offer hundreds of online courses that are accessible anywhere online through Gale Courses.
- Courses are free for all patrons interested in any discipline
- Gale Courses are easy to use with your library card to sign up and log in
- With six-week courses, you can join programs year-round
Gain valuable knowledge you can immediately apply to your life or on the job. There’s definitely something for everyone:
- Career & Professional Development: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business and Management, Grant Writing and Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, and Sales and Marketing
- Computers & Technology: Courses cover all skill levels from beginner to advanced, even focusing on specific software applications. Examples include: Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, and The Internet
- Personal Enrichment: A wide array of courses offers the opportunity to transform lives, whether related to hobbies, education, or life resources. Examples include: Children, Parents, & Family, Digital Photography, Health &Wellness, and Test Prep
To browse the catalog of courses or to register, click HERE.